Wednesday, September 15, 2010

final project




Why do most people shop at Zumiez rather than other stores????
Frank Pinto who provides us with good information about marketing researcher this quarter; wanted his student to make a survey for any store you chose. The survey had to include ten good questions that you came up with. At first I did like this project but I learned a lot from this project. I know what people looking for whenever I choose to open my store. I know to do a survey to see what people want in a store first. But back on topic, so I pick Zumiez In the galleria mall. Why, I chose this store because this is one of my favorite store and they should know what the customer wants and needs. I had one week to come up with ten good questions about Zumiez. I got that done less in two hours, the question I pick was, what is your approximate age, because they should know the age of their customers. The next question is Indicate your marital status, within what price range you spend at Zumiez? What was the MAIN reason you visited Zumiez?
, What do you shop for at Zumiez? Which feature is the most important to you when buying shoes? What your favorite brand of decks? How easy was it to find a particular item you were looking for? The hard part was to go to the store in ask them can i give a survey to your customers; but they said yes that must be a lucky day for me. I also had to survey 50 people thats a lot of people but I can do it with no problem. I have everything plan out great. i went up to the store the next day to talk to the manager name Lisa. She helps me a lot with this whole project. At first some people didn’t want to do it; but when I tell me it’s was for my final project. They were pretty happy and said it was a pretty cool project. I learned a lot from this project and Zumiez they learned a lot about the customer. I really learn a lot from my teacher without him teaching this class I would never did this project a lot or would never think about doing it.








What is your approximate age?


18 - 24

25 - 34

35 - 44

45 - 54

55 - 64




Indicate your marital status.


Single

Married

Widowed

Divorced




Within what price range you spend at zumiez?


$30.00 or less

$30.01 to $50.00

$50.01 to $70.00

$70.01 to $90.00

More than $210.00



What was the MAIN reason you visited zumiez?
Browsing
Particular Item
Comparison of Prices
Other:

What do you shop for at zumiez?
Shoes
Skateboards
Jeans
Accessories

Which feature is the most important to you when buying shoes?

Brand / Designer

Comfort Features

Price

Practicality

Proper Fit

Convenience

Style

What your favorite brand of decks?
Atm
DGK
Zoo York
Toy Machine
Slave


How easy was it to find a particular item you were looking for?
Very Easy
Somewhat Easy
Easy
Somewhat Difficult
Very Difficult
How easy to navigate the web site?
Very Easy
Somewhat Easy
Easy
Somewhat Difficult
Very Difficult

No comments:

Post a Comment